Uffizi Gallery Tickets
The most important art gallery in Italy and the earliest museum in modern Europe, it displays the greatest paintings from every age. It houses the most significant classical sculptures from the Medici collections and a big selection of Italian and European painting from 13th to 18th C., mainly late Medieval and Renaissance Tuscan works.
A trip to Florence's renowned Uffizi Gallery is a journey through the history of the Italian Renaissance. With art by Raphael, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Dürer, Rembrandt, and Titian - you're going to find artistic genius around every corner. Show your digital ticket at Entrance Gate 3, and then enter the Uffizi through the priority entrance for 'People with Reservations'.
With your Priority Entrance you will take a chronological trip through the Renaissance, beginning with the artists like Cimabue and Giotto (who led the charge), through Renaissance exemplars like da Vinci and Raphael, and moving towards Late Renaissance and Baroque with masterpieces by Michelangelo, Caravaggio and more.
- Address: The Museum is located in the Piazzale degli Uffizi - Florence, between Signoria Square and the Arno river.
- Hours: Tues–Sun 8:15am–6:50pm - last admission at 16:45
- Skip the (really) lengthy ticket line and gain priority access to Florence's world-renowned Uffizi Gallery
- See an incredible collection of Renaissance highlights, including Lippi’s Madonna and Child with Angels, and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus and Primavera
- See Raphael’s stunningly realistic Portrait of Pope Leo X, in which the well-fed Medici man sits with two cousins - one of whom was to become Pope Clement VII
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at entrance Gate 3
- Make your way to Gate 1 at the Uffizi with your paper ticket to get straight in (look for the 'People with Reservation' sign)
UFFIZI GALLERY MAP